User Stats

Votes
Myles Underwood
Votes |
New Member Excited to Begin My Investing Journey

Myles Underwood
Posted Mar 18 2024, 07:42

Hi, 

I am a new member in the beginning stages of creating my investment strategy. I operate a home services business specializing in property management, renovation, and general contracting. I obtained my real estate licenses in Maine and New Hampshire in 2023 under Keller Williams Coastal and Lakes & Mountains, Portsmouth, NH office. I currently do referral work through the holding company, Universal Principal Broker. I have completed a successful fix and flip and multiple remodels. I am looking to define my investment strategy in 2024 to become a full time real estate investor. I am happy to join Bigger Pockets and looking forward to learning from and working with the community!

Thanks,

Myles

User Stats

Votes
Rachelle Rodavia
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Support
  • Manila, Philippines
Votes |
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Support
  • Manila, Philippines
Replied Mar 18 2024, 07:44

@Myles Underwood

Welcome to the Biggerpockets community!

Glad to  have you with  us.

User Stats

Votes
Jaylan Archer
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portsmouth, NH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portsmouth, NH
Replied Mar 18 2024, 10:19

Hey Myles! Congrats on getting your license. I actually work out of the same office with you. Not surprising we haven't met with how large it is. Would love to connect with you and hear about some of the deals you have been working on. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Michael Mannino II
Pro Member
  • Michigan / South Carolina
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Michigan / South Carolina
Replied Mar 18 2024, 10:58

Hello Myles! Happy to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Richard Dale-Mesaros
  • Investor
  • Campton, NH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Campton, NH
Replied Mar 18 2024, 11:48
 from @Myles Underwood:

Hi, 

I am a new member in the beginning stages of creating my investment strategy. I operate a home services business specializing in property management, renovation, and general contracting. I obtained my real estate licenses in Maine and New Hampshire in 2023 under Keller Williams Coastal and Lakes & Mountains, Portsmouth, NH office. I currently do referral work through the holding company, Universal Principal Broker. I have completed a successful fix and flip and multiple remodels. I am looking to define my investment strategy in 2024 to become a full time real estate investor. I am happy to join Bigger Pockets and looking forward to learning from and working with the community!

Thanks,

Myles

Hi Myles! Let's chat at your convenience - I'm also one of the 700 agents out of the same KW office, have fone 75+ buy-sell deals myself and closed 55+ transactions as an agent, 80% on the listing side. Happy to be a resource for you! 

User Stats

Votes
Patrick McCann
Pro Member
  • New Hampshire
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New Hampshire
Replied Mar 18 2024, 18:35

Hi Myles, 

I househack a duplex in Dover with a background in construction. Recently started LLC to start doing home repairs as well, but haven't done much with it yet. Also Currently taking the NH RE license course with plans to go with Keller Williams. Sounds like you have a great base for real estate investing!

User Stats

Votes
Dmitriy Fomichenko
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
#1 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Solo 401k Expert
  • Anaheim Hills, CA
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
#1 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Solo 401k Expert
  • Anaheim Hills, CA
Replied Mar 18 2024, 19:19

Hello @Myles Underwood ! Welcome aboard! 

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

Best of luck here at BP Nation.

User Stats

Votes
Bill Hampton
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Tax Strategist, Financial Planner and Real Estate Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
  • Tax Strategist, Financial Planner and Real Estate Investor