Interior Design/Furnished Apartment Purchaser Vendor NEEDED

Interior Design/Furnished Apartment Purchaser Vendor NEEDED

Shane SkowyraPro Member
Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi All

I have 3 units that need to be furnished (3bed / 2 bath) in Cambridge MA that will be used for MTRs. Has anyone used anyone or service or have any recommendations? 

Or an inventory list of prior purchase to replicate. Any help appreciated.

Shane

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 43 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    If I was closer, I'd love to do it for you!! But here is a company who helped me with a few rooms in my latest STR. https://useguested.com

  • Property Manager · Des Moines · Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hey Shane - Would love to chat more! I've been in the real estate industry for 14+ years, STR, MTR and LTR specific for 6+ years and have designed, setup and staged 65+ properties for owners throughout the US.

  • Shane SkowyraPro Member
    OP
    Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Marcelle Abel:

    If I was closer, I'd love to do it for you!! But here is a company who helped me with a few rooms in my latest STR. https://useguested.com


     Thank you so much for this. Going to give them a look. Looks like what i need. 

  • Lien VuongBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hello, Avery Carl has a list of supplies from a STR standpoint. I've launched 5 in the last year so happy to discuss the tools I've used. Feel free to send me an PM.

  • Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Lien Vuong:

    Hello, Avery Carl has a list of supplies from a STR standpoint. I've launched 5 in the last year so happy to discuss the tools I've used. Feel free to send me an PM.


     Hey Lien, how were you able to financially launch 5 property rentals?

  • Lien VuongBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I use a mix of cash out refis and other loan programs. Not a rocket scientist here but I try to deploy all the tools that I have to make sure I maximize my opportunities. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.