September 2017 Raleigh, Durham & Surrounding Areas Meetup

September 2017 Raleigh, Durham & Surrounding Areas Meetup

This event is brought to you by:Trailwood Realty, LLC

When:

Where:Lynnwood Grill - 4821 Grove Barton Rd, Raleigh

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Hello RTP folks! I'm getting back into the swing of things after an incredibly busy summer.  It's been too long since I've seen all your wonderful faces, so I want to host another meet up and get the gang back together! 

As a special way to kick off our reunion, Bigger Pockets has given me two T-shirts to give away.  I have a size Medium and an extra Large to give out to the first two people who get there who want them!

We will be gathering at Lynnwood Grill - 4821 Grove Barton Rd, Raleigh, at 6:00 on Thursday, September 28th.  Come have a beer and get some food and meet your fellow local investors.  This is great for both new and old, beginners and experienced, residential and commercial, wholesalers, contractors, flippers, real estate agents, property managers, and rental property owners.

* No RSVP is necessary, but if you know for sure you're coming, mention it on this thread. It helps others see that this is a popular meetup.

* please tag others for attention so no one misses this post!

Keywords: Apex, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Mebane, Zebulon, Creedmoor, Roxboro, Goldsboro, Smithfield, Sanford, Holly Springs, Angier, Wendell, Youngsville, Franklinton, Louisburg, Oxford, Hillsborough, Burlington, Siler City, Pittsboro, Lillington, Fayetteville, Triangle, RTP, RDU, Research Triangle

2Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Professional · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
9y

Hello everyone, I am excited to attend my first bigger pockets Meetup within the Raleigh area! I look forward in meeting everyone!

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Uriah D.Pro Member
    Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2014 · 340 posts · 188 votes
    9y

    @dawn  I'll see you there! 

    @Dawn Brenengen

    undefined

  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    9y

    See y'all there! :-)

  • Apex, NC · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    Thank for putting this together @Dawn Brenengen See you all there!

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Can’t wait to see you all there :)
  • Igor S.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 110 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    I'll try to make it! just moved to the area and would love to connect with you all!

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    I'll have family in from out of state.  Hate to miss it!

  • Investor · Fuquay Varina, NC · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the heads up, Dawn. Marking it my calendar now!

  • Professional · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hello everyone, I am excited to attend my first bigger pockets Meetup within the Raleigh area! I look forward in meeting everyone!

  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I will see you all there. 

  • Rental Property Investor | Realtor · Jacksonville FL | Savannah Ga |Raleigh NC · Member since 2017 · 467 posts · 161 votes
    9y

    can't wait to go to a future one,,,thx

  • Developer · Cary, NC · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Dawn BrenengenI will be there.  Hey @Adam Ward , I owe you a beer, maybe you should reconsider?

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi all, I hope you have room for a newbie.

  • Real Estate Developer, Investor, and Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2017 · 99 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    @Dawn Brenengen, I appreciate the mention. I am planning to try and stop by. I'm swamped, but it's been a little while, so let me see if I can make it happen.

    Cheers all!

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Guillermo Regulez Absolutely!  We love new people and new investors :)

  • Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    sweet timing...  I am a newbie in biggerpockets and this will be my first meeting.. Excited to meet you all

  • Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    Thanks Dawn, I'll be there.

  • Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Id like to come but traffic is terrible. I will be 30 min late.  Is it still okay for me to show up late?

  • Architect · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 47 votes
    9y

    Already here with @Heather Hopkins looking forward to talking with you all.

  • Real Estate Investor · Clayton, NC · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Had a great time networking with some awesome people tonight! Thanks @Dawn Brenegan Looking forward to the next one!

  • Professional · Wake Forest, NC · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    It was an awesome event I'm glad that I had the chance to come out!

  • Flipper · Cary, NC · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    I missed ! I just read about it too late ! I hope I’ll see you all in the next one !
  • Holly Springs, NC · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Hi Dawn,

    I'm fairly new to BP and interested in getting involved in Meet Ups. If you have a distribution list, would you please add me to it for future events?  

    Thanks in advance. 

    Kind regards,

    Missy Orr

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Missy Orr  Will do!

  • Goldsboro, NC · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    hello everyone! Can someone inform me on the next meet up 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.