Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Southeastern, NC
Posted Jun 3 2024, 06:29

1 Reply

• 06/04/24 05:00PM - 07:30PM America/New_York
  • Mad Mole Brewing, 6309 Boathouse Rd unit Wilmington, North Carolina 28409
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Join us on the first Tuesday of every month at Made Mole Brewing Company starting at 5:00pm! This is an informal networking event, and our hope is provide an opportunity to connect with other investors in Wilmington, NC and surrounding areas. Whether you have tons of experience or no experience, all are welcome!

Please come out!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 25 2024, 07:14

Wes,

Thanks for posting! This is a market I am interested in getting into, however, I am in the Chicagoland area currently and only make it to the coast 3 times a year to visting friends in 1 week intervals. We are planning a move within a few years to the area and looking to build a portfolio that would allow us to do this with little downstroke and this is the way in my opinion. Looking for a like minded investor/agent in NC to help guide the way.