Looking for a good Property Management Company in Raleigh NC

Most Popular Reply

Suzanne PlayerPro Member
Attorney · New York City / Long Island, NY · Member since 2020 · 597 posts · 248 votes
6y

Hi WilliamIt's been a few years since this post, would you tell us which management company you used & what your experience was?

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2008 · 169 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    @Dawn Brenengen

    might be able to help you.

  • Dawn BrenengenBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    thanks @Account Closed, send me a PM, and I'll see if I can be of any help to you. Thanks!

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    I use Block & Associates and I've found them to have outstanding service. I'd be happy to send you contact info from someone at Block if you'd like. 

  • Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2009 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Jeremy Drawas, I would appreciate you sending me the info. I will be sending you a PM @Dawn Brenengen 

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2015 · 189 posts · 102 votes
    10y
    I think I've heard R.S Fincher is alright, but don't quote me on it.
  • Adam SchneiderPro Member
    Lender · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2012 · 955 posts · 639 votes
    10y

    Hi William,

    Hi Patrick,

    I have been a BP member for some time and am a full-time investor. I am a franchise operator with HomeVestors of America (tagline is We Buy Ugly Houses). Also I host a monthly event called the Triangle Deal Maker Sessions (DMS for short) where wholesalers present non-MLS properties. We also have vendors come to our meetings as well. I use a property management company called Abare Real Estate & Property Management. Contact is Kristi Woerner, BIC. They have a website just put the three w's in from of abarerealestate then add the dot com. You can get all their information.

    Warm regards,

    Adam

  • Suzanne PlayerPro Member
    Attorney · New York City / Long Island, NY · Member since 2020 · 597 posts · 248 votes
    6y

    Hi WilliamIt's been a few years since this post, would you tell us which management company you used & what your experience was?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.