How much pet insurance coverage I should ask my tenant to carry?

How much pet insurance coverage I should ask my tenant to carry?

Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 12 votes

Tenant has 2 Seames cats. 

I just replace the whole house with laminate floors. I' afraid the cat pee will ruin the floors. 

Anyone knows if Seames cats are clean? Are they easy to train ?Do they pee out of the litter? 

Also how much pet damage insurance I should ask them to carry or do I just need to make sure their renter's insurance covers pet damages?

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nina Zou:

    All cats are the same. If they are not spayed/neutered, then there is an increased chance of odor. Even if they are spayed/neutered, cat's must use a litter box that is cleaned regularly or the odor can get bad. Cat odor is one of the worst things in a rental!

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.