Flipping houses in San Diego County

Flipping houses in San Diego County

Property Manager · Greene County, NY · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 14 votes

Good morning everyone, 

I have successfully incorporated flipping houses as a new method of investing in Real Estate after 7 year of buying and holding small to large multifamily properties. I am looking for off market deals in the San Diego area. Currently flipping a house in Spring Valley. Please contact me if you have any resources. Much appreciated and looking forward to connect

2Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 33 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Hi Ahmed! Exciting work you have going on. Do you typically self fund your deals or utilize lenders? Let me know and I'd love to connect further.

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hey Ahmed, we manage several hundred homes in the San Diego market and from time to time our owners decide to sell and w're typically the first to know.  We can keep you in mind if any of our clients are looking to sell.  What is your buying criteria?

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hi Ahmed! I may have a few properties that might fit your needs. What level of a fix/flip are you looking for and in what part of San Diego County? I would love to know more about your buying criteria. 

  • Alan AsriantsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    I can connect you to a decent contractor in the area. reach out anytime

    Alan Asriants - New Century Real Estate 590 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.