CPA Needed for Investments/Real Estate

CPA Needed for Investments/Real Estate

Rental Property Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 0 votes

Hi, looking for a local CPA to discuss tax strategies and plans. I am in Fresno, CA. If you know anyone, please let me know!

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Sean O'KeefePro Member
CPA | Accepting new clients | 50 States · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
1y

@Nathan Gagliardi I'm also based in NorCal :) 

I'm a Real Estate CPA focused on supporting investors with tax filing and making informed decisions with planning. Feel free to reach out if you're still looking for help.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Sean O'KeefePro Member
    CPA | Accepting new clients | 50 States · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    1y

    @Nathan Gagliardi I'm also based in NorCal :) 

    I'm a Real Estate CPA focused on supporting investors with tax filing and making informed decisions with planning. Feel free to reach out if you're still looking for help.

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    1y

    Look at the blue bar near the top of your screen. Click on "TAX PROS" and search.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Fresno, CA · Member since 2014 · 367 posts · 174 votes
    1y

    hey @Nathan Gagliardi, I've used Bill Roeser at Roeser accountancy for a while now and I've been very happy with them.  They are in the river park area.  If you call them feel free to let them know I sent you!  Good luck!  Feel free to let me know if you need any other recs. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.