CNBC's Best Lenders for Construction Loans. Do You Agree?

CNBC's Best Lenders for Construction Loans. Do You Agree?

Investor · Bothell, WA · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 104 votes

Hi hi, BP Fam,

I'm looking for construction loan lenders in WA for primary/investment development. I came across this article from CNBC. Here's their list for best construction lenders:

I would love to hear from my BP fam who has actually taken out construction loans. Do you agree with the list? Have you used any of the banks on the list? Who would you recommend? Last but not least, who would you avoid?

See the original CNBC's article here.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    1y

    if you qualify at a bank and its the state of WA I use Heritage Bank there and can refer you to my loan officer who did 50 plus construction loans for me in the last 3 years..

    I would not use a national bank I would only use a local regional for the best fees and service they know the market best.

    but qualifying is harder.. you will need experience  plenty of reserves and equity. For me my lots were paid for I only borrowed vertical

  • Elias HalvorsonBusiness Member
    HI · Member since 2024 · 225 posts · 130 votes
    1y

    Hi Fay, I don't agree with most finance sites rankings because typically they are pay to play type articles where the lenders listed pay per click. Typically the clowns will list Veterans United as the best VA lender when they are typically are 1.5 pts (or more) higher than the typical mortgage broker. I am a mortgage broker and focus my lending in WA (where I'm from) and Hawai'i where I've lived the past 10 years and would be happy to give you a quote as well. Happy to connect

    Elias Halvorson C2 Hawaii NMLS#1697041HI Branch NMLS#1244222 585 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.