Looking for investor friendly realtors and contractors!

Looking for investor friendly realtors and contractors!

San Antonio and Houston, TX · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 3 votes

I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

2Reply
45 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 238 posts · 73 votes
    2y

    Hi Nicole, I'm interested in the San Antonio market and would love to join your group. Let's connect!

  • Jeremy R.Business Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2024 · 37 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:

    I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

     Hello @Nicole Bonicamp, I'm in San Antonio and I manage almost 20 short term rentals. Have you heard of the BRSTRRR method? Buy, Rehab, STR, Refinance, Repeat. In your search for investment properties, you could make some real cash flow gains by holding an STR property vs a traditional LTR. With the right management, you could do very well in parts of San Antonio. Happy to share more with you.

    Five Star Vacation Home Rentals5196 Reviews
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:

    I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!


    We are a construction company who also does joint ventures with investors. Our system is that we buy, rehab, and pay any fees for 70% of the ARV. We are able to make these numbers work because we have our own teams for the construction without having to pay sub-contractor prices for everything.

  • San Antonio and Houston, TX · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jeremy R.:
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:

    I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

     Hello @Nicole Bonicamp, I'm in San Antonio and I manage almost 20 short term rentals. Have you heard of the BRSTRRR method? Buy, Rehab, STR, Refinance, Repeat. In your search for investment properties, you could make some real cash flow gains by holding an STR property vs a traditional LTR. With the right management, you could do very well in parts of San Antonio. Happy to share more with you.


     Hey Jeremy, This is exactly what I want to do!!!  I'm open to MTR's too.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what areas of town I should focus on.  I would appreciate any help you could offer!

  • Jeremy R.Business Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2024 · 37 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:
    Quote from @Jeremy R.:
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:

    I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

     Hello @Nicole Bonicamp, I'm in San Antonio and I manage almost 20 short term rentals. Have you heard of the BRSTRRR method? Buy, Rehab, STR, Refinance, Repeat. In your search for investment properties, you could make some real cash flow gains by holding an STR property vs a traditional LTR. With the right management, you could do very well in parts of San Antonio. Happy to share more with you.


     Hey Jeremy, This is exactly what I want to do!!!  I'm open to MTR's too.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what areas of town I should focus on.  I would appreciate any help you could offer!

    Then let’s chat. 
    https://hello.yham.host/widget/bookings/yham-intro 
    Five Star Vacation Home Rentals5196 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:
    Quote from @Jeremy R.:
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:

    I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

     Hello @Nicole Bonicamp, I'm in San Antonio and I manage almost 20 short term rentals. Have you heard of the BRSTRRR method? Buy, Rehab, STR, Refinance, Repeat. In your search for investment properties, you could make some real cash flow gains by holding an STR property vs a traditional LTR. With the right management, you could do very well in parts of San Antonio. Happy to share more with you.


     Hey Jeremy, This is exactly what I want to do!!!  I'm open to MTR's too.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what areas of town I should focus on.  I would appreciate any help you could offer!


    Hey, Nicole! I have a really easy and streamlined product for STR refi's. They use Air DNA to qualify the DSCR ratio regardless what the fair market rental value comes back at on the appraisal. Also, can help with the Rehab bridge loan if you'd like to borrower funds to do the rehab. Can go up to 100% of purchase and 100% of rehab. Would love to be a resource for you!

  • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jeremy R.:
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:

    I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

     Hello @Nicole Bonicamp, I'm in San Antonio and I manage almost 20 short term rentals. Have you heard of the BRSTRRR method? Buy, Rehab, STR, Refinance, Repeat. In your search for investment properties, you could make some real cash flow gains by holding an STR property vs a traditional LTR. With the right management, you could do very well in parts of San Antonio. Happy to share more with you.


    Jeremy, we have a really cool co-marketing program that could put money back into your bottom line for any referrals if you'd like another go to lender to send any referrals you get! I do a lot of BRSTRR and BRRR loans. Both the bridge loan and long term loan!

  • San Antonio and Houston, TX · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Dalton O'Donnell:
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:
    Quote from @Jeremy R.:
    Quote from @Nicole Bonicamp:

    I'm originally from San Antonio and recently moved back. I've had a SFH LTR for over 15 years, but I am new to actively looking for investment real estate. I am most interested in the BRRRR method and am looking to connect with investor friendly realtors and contractors. Look forward to hearing from everyone!

     Hello @Nicole Bonicamp, I'm in San Antonio and I manage almost 20 short term rentals. Have you heard of the BRSTRRR method? Buy, Rehab, STR, Refinance, Repeat. In your search for investment properties, you could make some real cash flow gains by holding an STR property vs a traditional LTR. With the right management, you could do very well in parts of San Antonio. Happy to share more with you.


     Hey Jeremy, This is exactly what I want to do!!!  I'm open to MTR's too.  I'm having a hard time figuring out what areas of town I should focus on.  I would appreciate any help you could offer!


    Hey, Nicole! I have a really easy and streamlined product for STR refi's. They use Air DNA to qualify the DSCR ratio regardless what the fair market rental value comes back at on the appraisal. Also, can help with the Rehab bridge loan if you'd like to borrower funds to do the rehab. Can go up to 100% of purchase and 100% of rehab. Would love to be a resource for you!


    Hey Dalton, I think you and I have emailed previously, but send me information about the STR refi's using AirDNA so I can have your info handy when it's time to refi. [email protected]

  • Member since 2023 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    1y

    Done! My contact information is in my signature line if you want to hop on a call and discuss more details. It's a very smooth and easy program that specializes in STR. But we also have conventional loan options as well.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio · Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Hey Nicole, I'm a licensed Realtor here in San Antonio. I've helped my investor clients with the sell of their rehabbed properties. I also help them look for off market investment opportunities as well. I would love to chat with you about how I can help!

  • Member since 2025 · 48 posts · 5 votes
    1y

    Hi Nicole,

    If you need funding for your next real estate deal, I provide private money lending tailored for real estate investors like you! Whether it’s fix & flip, rehab, or other investment projects, we’ve got you covered with FAST and FLEXIBLE funding. 💰

    📧 Email us today: [email protected]
    📞 Call now: 770-765-3006

    👉 Don’t wait—reach out now to secure the funds you need and take your real estate game to the next level!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.