Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
BREAKING NEWS: Florida Realtor is a Serial Killer

James Wise#1 Classifieds Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Jul 22 2024, 11:05

Given the recent breaking news that Willy Suarez Maceo is a Florida real estate agent by day, and a suspected serial killer by night, it's fair to say that the former South Miami, Florida Century 21 real estate agent was a bad Realtor. In fact, Willy Suarez Maceo is likely the worst Realtor in Florida. More likely, Willy Suarez Macio may actually be the worst Realtor in the world. In the 17th episode of The Landlords From Hell Show, HoltonWise CEO James Wise takes viewers on a deep dive into the odd case of the 25 year old Realtor / Serial Murderer Willy Suarez Maceo, and the allegations that he is a serial killer who is targeting homeless men in Florida. Jerome Antonio Price, Manual Perez & a third man were all allegedly shot by Maceo with a 9 mm Glock handgun in drive by style shootings from his Dodge Charger. One of the serial killer's victims was actually asleep on the sidewalk during the shooting. What possible motivations could Willy Suarez Maceo have to kill these men? As these men were all homeless, odds are good that these killings were not some type of Realtor client dispute, landlord tenant dispute or any of the other common situations that result in violence being performed by, or perpetrated on a member of the real estate community. So what really happened with these recent Florida man killings? Why did this Florida Realtor turn to murder when it appears that he had some much going for him? Was the good life posted all over this Florida agent's social medial pages all just a cover for his true identity as one of Florida's most dangerous serial killers?

BREAKING NEWS: Florida Realtor is a Serial Killer | Landlords From Hell 17

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Hit me up to talk about investing in the following markets.

- Cleveland, Ohio

- Columbus, Ohio

- Akron, Ohio

- Canton, Ohio

- Cincinnati, Ohio

- Dayton, Ohio

- Miamisburg, Ohio

- Elyria, Ohio

- Lorain, Ohio

- Toledo, Ohio

--- I work with that Australian slice of man pie @Engelo Rumora & the blonde bombshell @Dominique Osborn as well as the rest of the OzRealty team on my Toledo deals. Ask them about it.

- Warren, Ohio

- Hamilton, Ohio

- Lakewood, Ohio

- Garfield Heights, Ohio

- Euclid, Ohio

- Maple Heights, Ohio

- Ashtabula, Ohio

- Conneaut, Ohio

- Sandusky, Ohio

- Vermilion, Ohio

- Lima, Ohio

- Dublin, Ohio

- Springfield, Ohio

- Detroit, Michigan

--- I work with those pieces of juicy man meat @Drew Sygit & @Michael Smythe as well as the rest of the Logical Property Management team on my Detroit deals. Ask them about it.

- San Antonio, Texas

- Birmingham, Alabama

- Orlando, Florida

--- I work with that bearded bro brisket @Zach Lemaster and the rest of the Rent To Retirement team to bring you freaks Build to Rent deals in several markets in Alabama, Texas; & Florida. Ask them about it.

CLICK HERE for Lender Financing

CLICK HERE for Seller Financing

CLICK HERE for General Contractor Referrals

CLICK HERE for a Personalized Turnkey Experience on ANY Property in the markets listed above.

Offering
Miami, Florida