Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 2 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
David Vaughn
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • shelby
Votes |
General Contractor seeking Realtor

David Vaughn
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • shelby
Posted May 4 2024, 10:02

Hi my name is david and i'm out of shelby north carolina. I have been a general contractor for about twenty years and in real estate investor for about twenty years as well. I have a office available right in the middle of uptown.Shelby in a building which I own. There is already power and water in the suite so nothing would be acquired investment wise. I am looking to connect with a realtor who would be interested in going in on a property management company based in cleveland county and possibly doing one county over each direstion. I believe there's definite room in cleveland county as well as gaston and lincoln for a successful property management team to grow. I also feel having the space already.Eliminating a lot of overhead would definitely be an added plus in the beginning

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 6 2024, 08:24

Hi David! I'd recommend going to networking events in your area. This seems like a really cool idea and I'm sure you will find a motivated realtor at an event that would crush this with you. Check out Facebook, meetups.com, and your local REIA for monthly events!

User Stats

Votes
David Vaughn
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • shelby
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • shelby
Replied May 6 2024, 08:32

Katie Charlotte seems to be the closest meetup groups operating and they focus mostly on Charlotte and one county over. Thats why i wad posting it here hoping to run across that investor savy realtor in my area. :)

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 6 2024, 08:53

Ahh I see I see. Well if you ever find yourself at the Charlotte REIA, pop by our booth! We are one of the sponsors and we love meeting people from BP.

User Stats

Votes
David Hurst
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied May 8 2024, 09:18
Quote from @David Vaughn:

Hi my name is david and i'm out of shelby north carolina. I have been a general contractor for about twenty years and in real estate investor for about twenty years as well. I have a office available right in the middle of uptown.Shelby in a building which I own. There is already power and water in the suite so nothing would be acquired investment wise. I am looking to connect with a realtor who would be interested in going in on a property management company based in cleveland county and possibly doing one county over each direstion. I believe there's definite room in cleveland county as well as gaston and lincoln for a successful property management team to grow. I also feel having the space already.Eliminating a lot of overhead would definitely be an added plus in the beginning

Hi David, I'm a licensed realtor and I currently own a property management company in Charlotte (Legacy Rose Company). Would love to connect and discuss this opportunity with you.

Jannelle Hurst