Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Diandre Pierce
Votes |
User Stats

Votes
Dylan Martin
  • Banker
Votes |
  • Banker
Replied

Hey Diandre, 

Less than 30% Down for a Commercial property is nearly impossible to find, unless you have other properties to cross-collateralize. Your best bet is likely going to be trying to figure out some sort of seller-financing, or bring on a partner to the deal that can supply the additional cash. 

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Patel
  • Lender
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Florida
Replied

Finding a lender who offers less than 20% down for commercial properties, especially in areas like Gulf Shores, Alabama, can be challenging.
Seller Financing: This can be a viable option if the seller is open to it. Seller financing allows you to negotiate terms directly with the seller, which might include a lower down payment.

BiggerPockets logo
Network With Property Managers
|
BiggerPockets
Partnering with a property manager before you buy will boost your bottom line. Match and mingle with top property managers now!

User Stats

Votes
Diandre Pierce
Votes |
Replied
how can I utilize my 6 houses and cross collateralize ?

Quote from @Dylan Martin:

Hey Diandre, 

Less than 30% Down for a Commercial property is nearly impossible to find, unless you have other properties to cross-collateralize. Your best bet is likely going to be trying to figure out some sort of seller-financing, or bring on a partner to the deal that can supply the additional cash. 

User Stats

Votes
Dylan Martin
  • Banker
Votes |
  • Banker
Replied
Quote from @Diandre Pierce:
how can I utilize my 6 houses and cross collateralize ?

Quote from @Dylan Martin:

Hey Diandre, 

I only know of one place that does this and I'm unsure if they do Trailer Parks. I will call them this afternoon and shoot you a message!