Investing in Clarksville Tennessee

Investing in Clarksville Tennessee

Stacie CasellaPro Member
Property Manager · Burlingame, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 12 votes

After much research, I am interested in any insight or information on Clarksville Tennessee. Are there areas to avoid? Looking to invest in long term hold multifamily. Cash flow a must, appreciation a plus.

If have investment property, we are looking for relatively updated units (we are ok doing some work ourselves), class C+/B tenants, with rents either close to market rate or that can be increased.

Any insight or information appreciated, thank you!

1Reply
54 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Franklin, TN · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hi Stacy, nice to meet you and congratulations on taking the leap investing in the Clarksville area! That is a great, booming area!! I'm from Franklin, which is about 20 miles south of Nashville, and I'm very familiar with the Greater Nashville area growing up here.

    Feel free to reach out if you're interested in connecting and I'm happy to be a local resource. My contact info is in my bio and I look forward to connecting!

  • Stacie CasellaPro Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Burlingame, CA · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 12 votes
    1y

    @Sara Rose Thank you so much! I appreciate it and will reach out soon.

  • John WilliamsBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2018 · 443 posts · 210 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Stacie Casella:

    After much research, I am interested in any insight or information on Clarksville Tennessee. Are there areas to avoid? Looking to invest in long term hold multifamily. Cash flow a must, appreciation a plus.

    If have investment property, we are looking for relatively updated units (we are ok doing some work ourselves), class C+/B tenants, with rents either close to market rate or that can be increased.

    Any insight or information appreciated, thank you!


     Hey Stacie! I am a real estate broker and property manager based in Clarksville, TN and I specialize in working with investors. We have a great balance of appreciation and cash flow opportunities in our market. 

    I'd be happy to connect further regarding your questions about more specific and nuanced details. 

    Rent My Home - Property Management4.8207 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.