Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Robert Gervin
Votes |
How to create a buy box for my potential buyers?

Robert Gervin
Posted Jun 27 2024, 08:17

Good morning fellow real estate investors! I am looking for a system where people who would like to buy a property from me, can easily fill out their buying criteria. Does anyone have information on how I can accomplish this goal? 

User Stats

Votes
Lindsey Mannix
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Woodland Park, CO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Woodland Park, CO
Replied Jun 27 2024, 08:55

There are CRMs like KVCore that can accomplish this and works best if you tie it into your website and texts so that they can easily go to a single place for completing it. If you'd like something free, you could create a Google form and text or email a link to your questionnaire for people to complete when you collect their contact info.

~ Lindsey

User Stats

Votes
John Williams
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Clarksville, TN
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Clarksville, TN
Replied Jul 17 2024, 11:52
Quote from @Robert Gervin:

Good morning fellow real estate investors! I am looking for a system where people who would like to buy a property from me, can easily fill out their buying criteria. Does anyone have information on how I can accomplish this goal? 

For a low-cost solution, you can create a simple Google form with custom questions and share the link with them.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes