Local meet ups - South Jersey/Central Jersey/North Jersey

Local meet ups - South Jersey/Central Jersey/North Jersey

Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 5 votes

Hello all. I've been educating myself highly in REI before I decide to purchase my first investment property. (I know I will have to eventually take the leap) I'm looking for investor meet ups, if any, in New Jersey. I've been to one that Nick Tang's host (REIA), but I wasn't a big fan of how it is structured. If anyone here knows of any other ones in the New Jersey area where one can go and network, mingle, be around like-minded people I would greatly appreciate the information on them!

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2022 · 46 posts · 38 votes
2y

Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2022 · 46 posts · 38 votes
    2y

    Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

    Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!

  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y

    I run a monthly meetup in Northern NJ on the first WED of every month. June is in Whippany and will be posted to the events here soon. They go between Whippany, Morristown, Teaneck, and once in a while we go down South and to Philly.

  • Alan AsriantsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rami Khaldi:

    Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

    Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!


     Come by and PM me if you are interested! I can send you more details

    Alan Asriants - New Century Real Estate 590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rami Khaldi:

    Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

    Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!


     For sure, I would like that. I will send you a request. Appreciate the response. 

  • Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Alan Asriants:
    Quote from @Rami Khaldi:

    Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

    Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!


     Come by and PM me if you are interested! I can send you more details


     Yes, send me the details! 

  • Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    I run a monthly meetup in Northern NJ on the first WED of every month. June is in Whippany and will be posted to the events here soon. They go between Whippany, Morristown, Teaneck, and once in a while we go down South and to Philly.


     That sounds great. I'm not sure where "events" are on here. Is it a forum category? So I can keep an eye on that. 

  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joey Guillermo:
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    I run a monthly meetup in Northern NJ on the first WED of every month. June is in Whippany and will be posted to the events here soon. They go between Whippany, Morristown, Teaneck, and once in a while we go down South and to Philly.


     That sounds great. I'm not sure where "events" are on here. Is it a forum category? So I can keep an eye on that. 


     Yes, it's a forum category. Or you can DM me and I will send you the link where the events are always updated.

  • Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:
    Quote from @Joey Guillermo:
    Quote from @Jonathan Greene:

    I run a monthly meetup in Northern NJ on the first WED of every month. June is in Whippany and will be posted to the events here soon. They go between Whippany, Morristown, Teaneck, and once in a while we go down South and to Philly.


     That sounds great. I'm not sure where "events" are on here. Is it a forum category? So I can keep an eye on that. 


     Yes, it's a forum category. Or you can DM me and I will send you the link where the events are always updated.


     Got it. I will look that category up and also DM you! 

  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 277 posts · 150 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rami Khaldi:

    Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

    Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!

     @Rami Khaldi no love for your paisan?!

  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 277 posts · 150 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rami Khaldi:

    Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

    Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!


    Also, cigars soon! Just locked in my apartment in Old City starting next week! Sporadic over the summer, but will be there a lot more come September.

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2022 · 46 posts · 38 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Gaetano Ciambriello:
    Quote from @Rami Khaldi:

    Hey Joey, my friend @Alan Asriants organizes small REI meetups in the Philly/South Jersey area. I've met some great people through Alan.

    Happy to connect with you as well if you'd like to grab coffee!

     @Rami Khaldi no love for your paisan?!

    #1 paisan in my book, of course! Cigars soon my friend. Congrats on the new place, lets catch up soon
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2020 · 294 posts · 245 votes
    2y

    New Western host an REI on Tap once a quarter located in Philadelphia or Media. I always post them on here so I will keep you posted on the next one!

  • Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dan Powers:

    New Western host an REI on Tap once a quarter located in Philadelphia or Media. I always post them on here so I will keep you posted on the next one!

    That sounds good! Thank you! 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.