Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Dillon Ramsey
  • North Carolina
Votes |
Billboard advertising cost

Dillon Ramsey
  • North Carolina
Posted Feb 23 2024, 13:25

Hello,

Does anyone know the average cost for billboard rentals? We have the opportunity to advertise on one but have no idea on a fair price. And neither does the owner since they inherited the billboard with the property.

thanks for any input.

User Stats

Votes
Melanie P.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Feb 24 2024, 09:25

It varies significantly based on traffic and location. Get offers from a few of them. Some of the big names are Lamar, Clear Channel Outdoor, Outfront Media, Adams Outdoor. Drive around a bit as well - there's still a lot of regional players in billboards if one is operating in your market chances are you'll do better with them. 

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Hintz
  • Investor
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Tacoma, WA
Replied Jun 4 2024, 03:17

The cost of billboard rentals can vary widely depending on the location and the type of billboard.
For example, I put ads on digital billboards here in Tacoma. It cost me about $0.05 per play, which I found quite reasonable.
I used https://seeblindspot.com/, a platform for putting ads on billboards, so you can try there. The pricing can fluctuate based on the duration and frequency of your ad plays, as well as the specific locations of the billboards.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes