Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
Where Can I Buy 2024 BiggerPockets Con Tickets?

Andrew Freed
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Posted Jan 1 2024, 09:43

Hello Fellow BPers. Anyone know where I can purchase the 2024 BP Con tickets? Seems like an epic event hence I'd love to lock it down. 

Candor Realty Worcester Logo

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • 🎉 Director of Events at BiggerPockets
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jan 1 2024, 10:35

Hey Andrew! Registration will open in March. You can get on the waitlist at biggerpockets.com/conference

See you in Cancun! 

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Jan 1 2024, 11:26

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet - Thanks so much! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 6 2024, 16:02
Quote from @Alexandra Hughes Pailet:

Hey Andrew! Registration will open in March. You can get on the waitlist at biggerpockets.com/conference

See you in Cancun! 

Hi Alexandra, do we have a range for pricing and the different types of tier levels? Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied Mar 6 2024, 18:15
Quote from @Jr Martinez:

See you in Cancun! 

Hi Alexandra, do we have a range for pricing and the different types of tier levels? Thank you.

Not quite yet! We are still fine-tuning but the price will include the entire conference experience: (3) nights at the all-inclusive resort + access to keynotes, breakout sessions, guided networking, opening event, closing event, exhibit hall, author signing, and more! More info will be on our site on March 18th so be sure to check out BiggerPockets.com/conference then! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 6 2024, 19:00
Quote from @Jr Martinez:

See you in Cancun! 

Not quite yet! We are still fine-tuning but the price will include the entire conference experience: (3) nights at the all-inclusive resort + access to keynotes, breakout sessions, guided networking, opening event, closing event, exhibit hall, author signing, and more! More info will be on our site on March 18th so be sure to check out BiggerPockets.com/conference then! 

Thank you for the Feedback! We look forward to attending.

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Mar 8 2024, 11:22

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet - Fantastic, feel free to ping me in this thread when it is ready and I'll book my trip. I loved lasts years event, it was such a good time. So many good connections. 

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied Mar 8 2024, 11:25
Quote from @Andrew Freed:

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet - Fantastic, feel free to ping me in this thread when it is ready and I'll book my trip. I loved lasts years event, it was such a good time. So many good connections. 

Will do! Mark your calendar for March 18th too!  🎉

User Stats

Votes
Gina Thomas
  • Altamonte Springs, FL
Votes |
  • Altamonte Springs, FL
Replied Apr 1 2024, 16:19

Is the registration for this open yet? If so where is the link for it?

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied Apr 2 2024, 09:49
Quote from @Gina Thomas:

We're live! https://biggerpockets.getregistered.net/conference-2024

User Stats

Votes
Sonia N.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Boston, MA
Replied Apr 10 2024, 12:50

@Andrew Freed - I'm also from MA and we're booked for BPCon.  Would love to network with fellow MA investors if you're going as well!

@everyone Same for any REIs who are active in the Boston, Huntsville, AL and Columbus, OH areas.  If you're going to BPCon 2024, DM me.  I would love to connect with you.  Looks like it's going to be a great time!

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
Agent
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Agent
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 11 2024, 06:42
Quote from @Sonia N.:

@Andrew Freed - I'm also from MA and we're booked for BPCon.  Would love to network with fellow MA investors if you're going as well!

@everyone Same for any REIs who are active in the Boston, Huntsville, AL and Columbus, OH areas.  If you're going to BPCon 2024, DM me.  I would love to connect with you.  Looks like it's going to be a great time!

I am in Columbus and going to BPCon 2024

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Freed
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Replied Apr 12 2024, 02:31

@Sonia N. - Awesome! Yes, I'll definitely be going to BP Con, can't wait! I also host a local real estate meetup in Worcester if you want to connect before hand. My next meetup is on 4/17 at the Bay State Brewery in Worcester from 6:30 to 9 pm. We normally have a good 50 to 60 people. Looking forward to connecting soon. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Sonia N.
Pro Member
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Boston, MA
Replied Apr 12 2024, 06:43

@Sonia N. - Awesome! Yes, I'll definitely be going to BP Con, can't wait! I also host a local real estate meetup in Worcester if you want to connect before hand. My next meetup is on 4/17 at the Bay State Brewery in Worcester from 6:30 to 9 pm. We normally have a good 50 to 60 people. Looking forward to connecting soon. 

Thanks for the invite!  I probably won't be able to come on 4/17 since I'd be coming from Milton and it's over an hour away during rush hour traffic but if you have more during the summer months, the day job is a bit slower so that would be doable.  Either way, let's synch up in Cancun!

User Stats

Votes
Nida Kazmi
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas
Replied May 3 2024, 07:59
Quote from @Gina Thomas:

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet  I just tried to register, but I can't seem to figure out the pricing upfront, it took me straight to selecting workshops and entering details, please let me know where I Can find ticket pricing

undefined

User Stats

Votes
River Sava#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Votes |
River Sava#1 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Lender
  • USA
Replied May 3 2024, 08:18

Hey Andrew - As others have mentioned you can find it on the BP website. Or you can go to the BPCON forum tab. 

Hope to see you in Cancun and would love to connect as I am from Newburyport!

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied May 3 2024, 09:47
Quote from @Nida Kazmi:
Quote from @Gina Thomas:

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet  I just tried to register, but I can't seem to figure out the pricing upfront, it took me straight to selecting workshops and entering details, please let me know where I Can find ticket pricing

undefined

Hello! Please send me an email at [email protected] and I’d be happy to help! The pricing will depend on the room type use select and the number of occupants. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 15 2024, 16:55

HI! How much does BPcon 24 cost?

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 16 2024, 10:47
Quote from @Nicole Ramirez:

HI! How much does BPcon 24 cost?

Hey Nicole!

This year it's all-inclusive so the price varies depending on your room type and the number of adults in your room. The price includes:

- 3 nights at the Moon Palace resort 

- access to 3 conference keynotes, breakouts (60+ speakers), 3 big events for everyone, the exhibit hall, podcast host meet and greets, author signings, networking breakfast and lunches, and more

- AND the all-inclusive amenities, meaning all your food and drinks at the resort

- There are also extra services on-site, like a golf course, spa, childcare, and more. 

- Kids 15 and under are free to attend! 

You can find the full pricing guide here: https://biggerpockets.getregistered.net/conference-2024/pric...

User Stats

Votes
Kathryn Demesa Sebastian
  • New to Real Estate
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Orange County, CA
Replied Jun 23 2024, 05:59

See you in Cancun! 

Hi @Alexandra Hughes Pailet! I have a question about the pricing for BPCON 2024. If I purchase a general admission ticket for myself, can my family stay with me in the included superior deluxe double bed room? My family includes my husband, three children (ages 4 years, 2 years, and 4 months), and my mom who will help with the kids. Since I am the only one attending the conference, would the cost remain $1839, or would it be different because my family is staying at the resort?

User Stats

Votes
Alexandra Hughes Pailet
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 23 2024, 13:59
Quote from @Kathryn Demesa Sebastian:

See you in Cancun! 

Hi @Alexandra Hughes Pailet! I have a question about the pricing for BPCON 2024. If I purchase a general admission ticket for myself, can my family stay with me in the included superior deluxe double bed room? My family includes my husband, three children (ages 4 years, 2 years, and 4 months), and my mom who will help with the kids. Since I am the only one attending the conference, would the cost remain $1839, or would it be different because my family is staying at the resort?

Hi! I know we chatted via email, but sharing the info here too in case this is helpful to someone else 🙂

- The cost will depend on how many adults are in the room.
- Kids 15 and under are FREE! Bring the whole fam to enjoy the pool, waterpark, and amazing amenities. 
- The resort does have occupancy restrictions so please reach out if you have more than (4) people in a room.
- There are options for suites and adjoining rooms, which have been popular options for people bringing families because they love the idea of a tax write-off vacation! (talk to your CPA/tax professional for more information)
- You can request a pack-and-play for your room if needed. 
- There is an awesome playroom (great for littles) and an arcade (great for kids and adults alike).
- There are also childcare options on-site as well, which can be booked via the resort.