Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
David Cianci
  • Investor
  • Harrisonburg Virginia
Votes |
Real Estate Investment Groups

David Cianci
  • Investor
  • Harrisonburg Virginia
Posted Nov 21 2023, 14:03

Hi all,

I am searching for real estate investment groups or syndications to consider investing with. 

I currently live between Harrisonburg Virginia and Montgomery County Pennsylvania, an REIG or syndication in those areas I may find more of an interest in, but I would also like to consider others in locations that aren't necessarily based in those regions. 

User Stats

Votes
David Cianci
  • Investor
  • Harrisonburg Virginia
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Harrisonburg Virginia
Replied Nov 21 2023, 14:06

If anyone is currently a part of an REIG/syndication or knows of any that you recommend, I would love to further connect with you. 

User Stats

Votes
Bjorn Ahlblad
Pro Member
#5 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Shelton, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
#5 Multi-Family and Apartment Investing Contributor
  • Investor
  • Shelton, WA
Replied Nov 21 2023, 16:48

Google REI and/or Land Lord Associations near me.

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Marklin
Pro Member
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Houston, TX
Replied Nov 22 2023, 19:02

Hi David,

I joined a group called "Total Wealth Academy" in Houston. They have active investors and also equity (money) providers that are doing deals-- some people buy properties themselves, others partner and syndicate (use a lot of investors).

The founder helped build a national group and then split off 3 years ago to make his own organization. I am very happy I joined because they have tons of invaluable information to use, a network of successful investors and mentors, and access to above average deals-- everyone that joins is vetted first, so it's not just clout-chasers and want to be moguls. If not for them, I would not have accelerated my investment journey and be able to quit my W-2 next year. They have a lot of out of state investors. If you are interested, google them; if you want to talk send me a dm, happy to share.

User Stats

Votes
Stuart Udis
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Philadelphia
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Philadelphia
Replied Nov 24 2023, 08:28

Hi David, I have access to syndication opportunities throughout Philadelphia ranging from ground up to conversion projects and everything in between. These span  both LP equity as well as CO-GP opportunities depending on what you are seeking. Happy to discuss and share some of the opportunities currently being circulated. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 26 2023, 05:17

Hi David, 

I co lead a group in Harrisonburg, VA. Happy to chat with you at some point. You can find more infor at Harrisonburgrei.com

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Nov 26 2023, 05:18

@David Cianci

Why would you limit yourself to a specific area? There are a lot of good syndicators across the country.