Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
General Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Chris Nare
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Cincinnati OH, USA
Votes |
Funding RE Deals

Chris Nare
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Cincinnati OH, USA
Posted

I am a rookie, and we have done our first deal and will rent it soon. One of the challenges we are already seeing is having enough money to fund the following few deals. As a result, I have heard people talk about using Other People's Money, BRRRR, and doing partnerships where the partner brings the money, and we do most of the work. How do I do any of these? Do I find the deal first and get it under contract, then find the money or partner?

We have the real estate bug and want to grow, and I believe this is an excellent time to get in the market. I need some guidance on the way to do this. I appreciate your help and advice.

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk
Replied
Quote from @Chris Nare:

I am a rookie, and we have done our first deal and will rent it soon. One of the challenges we are already seeing is having enough money to fund the following few deals. As a result, I have heard people talk about using Other People's Money, BRRRR, and doing partnerships where the partner brings the money, and we do most of the work. How do I do any of these? Do I find the deal first and get it under contract, then find the money or partner?

We have the real estate bug and want to grow, and I believe this is an excellent time to get in the market. I need some guidance on the way to do this. I appreciate your help and advice.

Ypou may want to look at https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/311/topics/1153120-how-...
there are 4 parts, with links at the bottom of each post, to see how to grow your investing and not having to use a bank. You rightly point out that there are a couple of ways of doing that.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Nare
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Cincinnati OH, USA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Cincinnati OH, USA
Replied

@Account Closed Thank you, Mike, for your reply and information. I appreciate it. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes