New to Real Estate · NJ · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 14 votes
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
I am always down to talk about real estate investing in Columbus, Ohio. I am originally from CT. I started off with a duplex in 2017 and now have a solid portfolio of rentals. I invest in single families all the way to apartments and office buildings
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
I am always down to talk about real estate investing in Columbus, Ohio. I am originally from CT. I started off with a duplex in 2017 and now have a solid portfolio of rentals. I invest in single families all the way to apartments and office buildings
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
have you done out of state investing before? Welcome! do you see yourself more as a Class A investor, Class B, or more cash flow / Class C for central ohio?
have you done out of state investing before? Welcome! do you see yourself more as a Class A investor, Class B, or more cash flow / Class C for central ohio?
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
Hey Christian, the Columbus market is great place to invest for both appreciation and cashflow. I recommend investing near economic bases near downtown and surrounding areas. Most of my clients look into areas like Old North, Old Town East/King Lincoln Bronze Ville, Merion Village, Driving Park, North Linden, Hungarian Village, Bexley, and North Hilltop.
Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
I'll say this every time... if you're thinking about Ohio you need to do yourself a favor and also consider Detroit.
I'm obviously biased because I have 12-doors there. But EVERYONE is obsessed with Ohio right now and from the folks I talk to (12+/week) margins have really gotten squeezed there.
Detroit still offers fantastic cash flow and is grossly overlooked in terms of potential upside.
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
Columbus is a great city to buy in! If I may recommend, Cincinnati is nice as well. A good place to go to if Columbus is too expensive
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
Hey Christian, Columbus Ohio is indeed a great market for real estate investment. I moved to Columbus a few years ago (from Portland, Oregon which was super expensive) to become a full time real estate investor, and ever since, I've completed quite a lot of BRRRRs, flips, and own a successful rental portfolio here. I have also worked with a lot of great property managers that charge reasonable rates and provide excellent service, and I would love to recommend them to you. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, if you have any questions or want to connect, definitely reach out!
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
There are a good amount of OOS investors looking at Columbus due to the market and economic growth but while still being able to cashflow. I'd be happy to connect you to some potential team members here! @Christian G Leone
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
I'm free to chat today and connect and learn about your portfolio
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
Christian, Columbus market is great place to invest for both appreciation and cashflow. I recommend investing near economic bases near downtown and surrounding areas. Most of my clients look into areas like Old North, Old Town East/King Lincoln Bronze Ville, Merion Village, Driving Park, North Linden, Hungarian Village, Bexley, and North Hilltop.
Hi guys, I'm looking to begin building a real estate portfolio in Columbus, OH or surrounding areas. I've heard great things about the cash flow and the lower home prices are extremely appealing. If any agents and/or property managers would like to connect, please reach out! My partner and I currently own 12 units in New Jersey and are looking to build an out of state team. Thanks in advance!
I would be happy to chat about OOS investing. I work with investor type buyers every day. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
From the phone calls I am getting from Investors, the majority are focused on Columbus, yes margins seem better in CLE and Cincy but the appreciation in Cbus has higher forecast for next 7-10 years.
I'll say this every time... if you're thinking about Ohio you need to do yourself a favor and also consider Detroit.
I'm obviously biased because I have 12-doors there. But EVERYONE is obsessed with Ohio right now and from the folks I talk to (12+/week) margins have really gotten squeezed there.
Detroit still offers fantastic cash flow and is grossly overlooked in terms of potential upside.
I am new but hoping to begin my journey soon and have been considering both Columbus and Ohio. I'd love to hear more about the opportunities you are seeing in Detroit. Do you have any team member recommendations that are newbie friendly?
I'll say this every time... if you're thinking about Ohio you need to do yourself a favor and also consider Detroit.
I'm obviously biased because I have 12-doors there. But EVERYONE is obsessed with Ohio right now and from the folks I talk to (12+/week) margins have really gotten squeezed there.
Detroit still offers fantastic cash flow and is grossly overlooked in terms of potential upside.
I am new but hoping to begin my journey soon and have been considering both Columbus and Ohio. I'd love to hear more about the opportunities you are seeing in Detroit. Do you have any team member recommendations that are newbie friendly?