Small Multifamily to Owner Occupy in Houston Area

Small Multifamily to Owner Occupy in Houston Area

Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 4 votes

New RE investor looking to get my first small multifamily investment property to owner occupy within the next few months in Houston. I'm looking to get some advice on areas I should be looking into to find a good property for cash flow with minimal work needed on the property. Would something like this be difficult to find right now?

0Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon SturgillBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Maurice Walker What type of financing are you using?...foreclosed FHA multi-families are pretty hard to come by...there are other programs with 5% down that have some income restrictions, but you're free to search the entire market...

    Realize Multifamily Group11 Review
    View Page
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Sturgill Thanks for your response. I am considering going with a FHA or conventional loan. I currently dont have a huge amount of capital right now so FHA may be my best option, but it will depend on the deal.

  • Brandon SturgillBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Maurice Walker How is the inventory on hudhomestore.com

    Realize Multifamily Group11 Review
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.