Looking for MF broker and property manager for Chicago South Side

Looking for MF broker and property manager for Chicago South Side

Mark HamblinPro Member
San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy multifamily buildings in select neighborhoods on the South Side of Chicago, and I'm looking for a knowledgeable broker and any recommendations on property management companies who specialize in the area.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hey Mark,

    Great name! When you say multifamily buildings are you referring to small multifamily (2-4) or are you looking at bigger buildings greater than 5 units?  Also what neighborhoods are you looking in?  The south side of Chicago is a very large geographically (South side is as large as the north and west sides combined) so it is unlikely that one property management company will cover the whole south side.  For instance, our property management company only covers small portions based on the safety of the neighborhoods and its proximity to our investment properties.  

    Cheers!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Call Frank James with Keller Williams.

  • Mark HamblinPro Member
    OP
    San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the reply @Mark Ainley

    I actually sent you an email about a week ago, as I thought you may be able to help me out as a broker and/or property manager.  I'll send you another email as a refresher.  If you don't think its a good fit, just let me know.  

    To answer your questions, I'm looking at buildings greater than 5 units, primarily in the Woodlawn, Washington Park, South Shore neighborhoods.  I think I saw that you guys have an office in Woodlawn, so perhaps that's an area you cover?  

    Thanks!

    Mark

  • Mark AinleyBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Mark Hamblin Great will email you this morning. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.