Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Commercial Real Estate Investing
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Steven Westlake
  • Developer
  • Bellefontaine Ohio
Votes |
Event hall as a rental ????

Steven Westlake
  • Developer
  • Bellefontaine Ohio
Posted

So here’s what I found, an event hall building for sale. It has plenty of off street parking. Basically it’s about 2500 sq ft rectangle building with a kitchen and his and her restrooms in the middle and 2 large open rooms, one on each end. Includes lots of chairs and tables. It’s 2 blocks off of a major road. People rent it for weddings, family reunions, etc for maybe $150-200 per day per end. It needs some major updates, but seems to have good bones. Rooms are approximately 32x40 each. I figured all in, with updates, I’ll have maybe $250 k in it.

Please give any and all thoughts.

Worse case it could be converted to regular apartments. But with all the covid19 no eviction garbage, I’m thinking this might be worth looking into.

Loading replies...