Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Blaine Alger
  • Investor
  • Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Votes |
SUB TO Mentorship Program With Pace Morby Review

Blaine Alger
  • Investor
  • Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Posted

Hey BP, 

I have been looking into doing the SUB TO creative finance mentorship with Pace Morby and was wondering if anyone has completed it or knows anyone who has been apart of it. I have heard a lot of good things about it but it fairly expensive and I am kinda on the fence on whether I should pull the trigger. I have also read many articles that have made me skeptical of gurus and paid mentorships. I'm not suggesting that Pace is phony but i'm just curious if there is anyone out there who can give me more insight into their experience with the program and whether or not its worth the investment.

-BA

Loading replies...