Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Buying & Selling Real Estate
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Taylar Caraway
  • Realtor
  • Marietta, GA
Votes |
Looking for an investor friendly Realtor in Cobb County, GA

Taylar Caraway
  • Realtor
  • Marietta, GA
Posted
We are first-time home buyers (and aspiring real estate investors) relocating to Cobb County, Georgia in late September (Marietta/Smyrna area). 

We plan to buy a property to begin our investing career, but we also need a place to live! We will be in the area September 7-12th for our "house hunting trip"... most of our research so far has been done online via Redfin, Zillow, Craigslist, and we've been given access to MLS alerts through a couple people we've met networking. We'd love someone to spend some time with us during these days to help us find properties and show us around the area.

Here is what we are looking for (we have options!) and we aren't afraid of a property needing some cosmetic TLC -

• Duplex, triplex, or quad that we can house-hack; 300k max budget
  • Single-family home (3 bedrooms max); would like to stay around 150k if we go this route. Hopefully something we can live in for a couple years and then turn into a rental
  • Single family home w/ 2 bedrooms and over 1000+ sq/ft so we can add a 3rd bedroom to increase value
  • Single family home w/ unfinished basement and separate entrance - we'd consider finishing the basement to create a downstairs apartment

Any takers?!

Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Lauren Sieber
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cumming, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cumming, GA
Replied

I would love to help you in your search. I am a local realtor and my husband is a general contractor. We work with investors finding investment properties. I can help you find your next home in Georgia, as well as potential investment properties.

User Stats

Votes
Mitch Messer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Playa del Carmen, México
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Playa del Carmen, México
Replied

Hi @Taylar Caraway and welcome to BiggerPockets! 

I work with an investor-focused super-agent/broker here in Atlanta. In addition to being responsive and knowledgeable, she is also an experienced landlord and property manager. She can help with your multi-family search as well as your SFH needs. We recommend her to all our out-of-state and overseas clients.

I'll gladly make a warm introduction for you if you connect with me here on BP!

For the record, I receive exactly nothing for making these referrals.

BiggerPockets logo
PassivePockets is here!
|
BiggerPockets
Find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.