Looking to Start Investing in Real Estate? Read Our New Guide!!!

Looking to Start Investing in Real Estate? Read Our New Guide!!!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

By far the #1 question asked in these forums is "How do I get started investing in real estate?"

We exist to help you succeed - but when you're starting from scratch, you don't even know what you don't know.

But, we've got your back. We're here for you.

We've reformatted The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing, updated the information and made it easier to read.

So if you're looking at how to get started investing in real estate, click here.

9Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

David RobertsonBusiness Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 755 posts · 778 votes
7y

Looks pretty slick!

FlipperForce
See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Central Florida · Member since 2019 · 88 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    I just finished it an hour ago and now there is an update? But the download looks the same, is it?

  • David RobertsonBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 755 posts · 778 votes
    7y

    Looks pretty slick!

    FlipperForce
  • Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y
    I started to read this book the second time. I picked up a lot of stuff this time.
  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Haha I just read this a month ago! But I know it’s worth another look over. Thanks for the update!

  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    7y

    Excellent Content!  Thanks for sharing!!

    Zach

  • Oklahoma City · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Update looks slick. Thanks Mindy!

  • Rental Property Investor · Lindale, TX · Member since 2019 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen thank you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Thanks reading it now its really starting to pull together now

  • Lakeland, FL · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I watched Brandon's first video "The Truth About Finding Financial Freedom Through Real Estate" then read pages 1-23 of beginner's guide. Now, I'm excited to watch video 2

    "Your Real Estate Road Map: How to Build Out" before reading the rest. I keep looking at my email to see if its sent yet.

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Mindy,

    Is there a way to find the old guide.  It contained links to expanded areas to read on.

  • Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2019 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen Thanks! I am brand new to BP and have it on my to read list. I’ll bump it to the top.

  • Layton, UT · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Great read, definitly gives insight into the beginning topics of real estate investing.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Deb R.:

    I just finished it an hour ago and now there is an update? But the download looks the same, is it?

    If you just finished it an hour ago, you may have read the new version. It's been out for a few days now. 

  • Real Estate Agent · NV · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Great read, good to come back to for more info later too. 

  • Central Florida · Member since 2019 · 88 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen:
    Originally posted by @Deb R.:

    I just finished it an hour ago and now there is an update? But the download looks the same, is it?

    If you just finished it an hour ago, you may have read the new version. It's been out for a few days now. 

     I finished the pdf not the online book. The pdf download looks the same is it? Thanks.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    7y

    @Deb R., the PDF is updated. I'm wondering when you downloaded it. 

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I am just now dipping my feet into real estate and this was a good resource! 

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    There is so much great information here. I'm ready the PB books and listen to the podcast but will use this as an outline for things that cannot be overlooked. I am also going to send this to a few friends to read so they can understand why I'm saving every dollar for my first property. I hope they read it!

    Thanks BP

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Thanks, looking forward to learning and taking the plunge into investment properties by the fall of 2019.  

  • Central Florida · Member since 2019 · 88 posts · 10 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen:

    @Deb R., the PDF is updated. I'm wondering when you downloaded it. 

     about a month ago

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    I just became a member and this is the first thing I read. Thank you for the guide, I couldn't put it down.

  • Madisonville, LA · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Thanks @Mindy Jensen for the info! I'm 1/2 way through, started my business plan, getting pre-approved and looking at properties this week :)

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Great update. Thanks for this

  • Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen, Great info! I'm a newbie, but hoping to pull the trigger in the next 90 days. Still reading and learning! So thankful I found this community!

  • Real Estate Agent · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2019 · 100 posts · 25 votes
    7y

    @Mindy Jensen great stuff lots of information especially for someone like myself who’s now starting out!! I feel empowered to do big things within the next couple of months.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.