Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Real Estate Investing for Real: Real Estate Blog

Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Posted

Hi Everyone! Over the past few weeks, the BiggerPockets Blog: has really grown in quality and content. I wanted to invite all of you to stop by and read up.

The blog has timely real estate news, tips, advice, commentary and much more. If you haven't seen it yet, now is the time!

We're still looking for people to help out on the blog. If anyone is interested in writing for us, please let me know. We're looking for participation from investors, mortgage pros, real estate agents, and others in the world of real estate.

Thanks as always for all of your support!

Sincerely,

User Stats

Votes
Brad Uricchio
  • Real Estate Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Replied

I could use some advice on blogging, period. I'm not a talky person to start with, and also a relative newbie to RE investing. My company is in the process of rehabbing our 1st property and, while I could write about all of the frustrations associated with it, I thought it would be best to have a blog that was upbeat. Is it better to wait 'til it's sold, talk about the experience, reflect on lessons learned, and hopefully celebrate our profit margin, or is it better to simply be posting something, frequently, no matter the tone? Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Replied

Brad - Start a new thread on the topic and post any specific questions you've got. Put it in our Blogging forum.

I'll be glad to answer any of your questions, and I'm sure others will join in on the fun!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes