hi all . what is the best way to market to find sellers with little to no money iam living pay check to pay check. i still new at real estate investing and iam trying to get my first deal.
Residential Real Estate Agent · Moriches, NY · Member since 2008 · 635 posts · 9 votes
19y
postcards, letters - direct mail marketing and signs cost money.
make sure you're ready to get it on if you're going to start spending that kind of money.
also - manage your money - it's all about budgets. assign a certain amount every week. also - note that direct mailing percentages are like, i'm guessing - 8% return and maybe half that in actual quality leads.
Real Estate Coach · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2008 · 204 posts · 188 votes
19y
If you have extremely limited funds what are you going to do when you actually do find the house. If I were in your position I would develop a buyers list first, then work on finding sellers, then connect the two for profit. Wholesaling real estate is a great way to start, just dont mess up the steps 1. Find buyer 2. Find sellers 3. Connect the two.
If you must find sellers yellow paper is cheap for bandit signs, get bird dogs working for you tell them you will pay them when the deal closes. Network with realtors who handle good deals.
Hey guys,
I have been calling NOD Foreclosure lists for the past three weeks with no leads. I sevice loans for a private mortgage firm and I am just now using my real estate license.
Everyone keeps telling me that calling is the way to go. I understand that but there has to be a point where it becomes inefficent. My talk off is fine, it's just hard to get anyone even on the phone because chances are they are in debt elsewhere, not just on there mortgages. On top of that in CA (i dont know about elsewhere) they dont publish phone numbers on the NOD lists, so I have to use my skip tracing tools at my other job to get them and even then, they are probably disconnected.
My question is:
I want to change my tactics to maiings on a three tier system. Bascially send the same people a different letter or postcard each week for three weeks? Does anyone know if this actually works? What about a personal envelope with a quick letter and business card?