Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Davis
Votes |
Best Episode of BP for newbies.

Antonio Davis
Posted

Hey BP family!! I have a friend who knows nothing about real estate or investing. She’s only 22 and doesn’t really know what she wants to do with her money she’s making from the military and the healthcare field. What would be the very best episode to start her out with?

User Stats

Votes
Replied
Quote from @Antonio Davis:

Hey BP family!! I have a friend who knows nothing about real estate or investing. She’s only 22 and doesn’t really know what she wants to do with her money she’s making from the military and the healthcare field. What would be the very best episode to start her out with?

Hey, great to see you're helping your friend get started with real estate! I’d say a fantastic episode for her to check out would be Episode 381: “How a 22-Year-Old Newbie Bought 8 Properties in 2 Years With Just $20k.” It’s super relatable, especially since your friend is around the same age and also just getting started.

Also, as someone who works closely with newer investors, especially those with busy careers like your friend, I’d love to share some insight on how she can diversify her income while keeping it relatively hands-off. I’ve been helping investors, many of whom are new to real estate, get into cash-flowing new construction duplexes in Indianapolis. These types of properties can provide strong rental returns without a massive upfront investment or needing tons of experience.

If she’s curious to learn more or wants to explore some easy first steps, feel free to connect! Would be happy to share more resources and ideas to help her on her real estate journey.