Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$69.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes

Looking to shadow property walks, evaluation... anything in the process of REI

Posted

Hello,

My name is Mitchell Hoesing. I've recently finished a Master's degree and have no job which means that I have time to dedicate to REI. I've read books and watched videos but have zero experience. So, I am looking for individuals who are willing to involve me in their process. Specifically, I am interested in multi-family and syndication. In return, I can offer my time. Physical labor, computer labor, tutoring... anything within reason. My background is in software development, artificial intelligence, and research.

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Mitch

User Stats

Votes
James McGovern
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Bloomfield CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Bloomfield CT
Replied

I wish you were closer to Connecticut as I would gladly let you shadow me. Being unemployed is a ***** and our government leadershit is not making things better.

User Stats

Votes
Steven Schafer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Portland Oregon
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Portland Oregon
Replied

Hi Mitch, are you interested in the purchasing side or on the renting a unit out side also?  I'm in the process of renting a recently remodeled unit for a duplex and also working on a course for local landlords to become better landlords.  Private message me and we can connect.

Baselane logo
Baselane
|
Sponsored
BiggerPockets prefers Baselane The #1 REI platform that integrates banking, rent collection and bookkeeping to save time and money.