Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Starting Out
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Victor Arocho
Votes |
Real Estate Investing Strategy

Victor Arocho
Posted

Is there a good book or post/podcast to help me figure out the best strategy for my goals? I am having some trouble deciding which strategy to pursue (Fix and Flip, BRRRR, etc.)

User Stats

Votes
Hector Perez
Professional Services
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Professional Services
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Houston, TX
Replied

There are many strategies you can use, and all depend on your budget. and every journey is different.

My suggestion is to pick one strategy, learn as much as you can, and take action before considering something else. Just do it for one year, and you will see results fast.

The issue is when you pick one strategy, then a month later, you want to change, then 3 months later you want to do something else, then 2 years later you have not done a deal yet

in my journey, I was broke, so I started wholesaling, then I expanded to Fix and Flips, then to rentals, then owner financing and notes and commercial properties. Now I do a combination of all I learned

User Stats

Votes
Ray Hage
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied
Quote from @Victor Arocho:

Is there a good book or post/podcast to help me figure out the best strategy for my goals? I am having some trouble deciding which strategy to pursue (Fix and Flip, BRRRR, etc.)

Hi Victor, what is your primary goal? And what is your current situation? This would determine which may be the best strategy to pursue. I am generally biased towards house-hacking if possible and also BRRRR. Flips can be good money as well but I would avoid unless you have a very experienced partner in it.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes