Real Estate Newbie - Atlanta, Georgia

Real Estate Newbie - Atlanta, Georgia

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am a recent graduate of California Baptist University where I played Division 1 baseball. I recently moved back to metro Atlanta and I’m close to obtaining my real estate license. I am interested in real estate property investment/ property rentals and would love to connect with anyone in that field.

1Reply
12 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 49 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    Hi Reeve! Welcome back to the Atlanta Metro. Not sure if you've been back much since leaving for school but the city has definitely changed a good bit in the last 4 years and is currently widely-recognized as one of the best real estate markets for the following decade. You definitely picked a great market and a great time to jump in. 

    Let's connect! I'd love to hear more about your future plans and strategies you want to implement in this growing market.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    Hey Reeve

    Welcome back to Atlanta. I'm a licensed agent here in Atlanta that would love to connect. 

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Reeve Holley:

    Hi Everyone,

    I am a recent graduate of California Baptist University where I played Division 1 baseball. I recently moved back to metro Atlanta and I’m close to obtaining my real estate license. I am interested in real estate property investment/ property rentals and would love to connect with anyone in that field.


    Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums!

    Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Reeve Holley:

    Hi Everyone,

    I am a recent graduate of California Baptist University where I played Division 1 baseball. I recently moved back to metro Atlanta and I’m close to obtaining my real estate license. I am interested in real estate property investment/ property rentals and would love to connect with anyone in that field.


    Hey Reeve, welcome to BiggerPockets! I always recommend the book "Rich dad, Poor dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki to anyone starting out. Start listening to the BiggerPockets podcast starting at the very beginning. Start growing your network, look on Facebook/BiggerPockets for different events, find a mentor doing what you want to do, and get to know the local lenders/brokers. You could also try to attend your local REI networking groups and meetups. Connect with as many real estate investors as you can. Best of luck on your RE journey!

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2022 · 352 posts · 219 votes
    3y

    Hey Reeve, welcome home! You should come work for my brokerage when you get your license! I am a licensed agent at NetWorth Realty of Atlanta. We are a special niche brokerage that solely focuses on the investment side of real estate. I was like you and wanted to obtain my own investments as well. What better way to learn than working in the field and getting connected with investors, learn the different markets, network with contracts and ECT? Feel free to reach out to me, I would love to help. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.