I'm an out of state investor looking to connect with an experienced RE agent to purchase unrestricted infill lots to develop a duplex. Ideally would love to meet and network with other developers in and around the Houston area. Please reach out with me if you're an agent who is also a developer themselves or have experience in the area. Looking forward to connecting!
Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2020 · 234 posts · 194 votes
2y
@Tomcy Varghese Just chiming in becuause although I'm not an agent in Texas we build duplexes and tiny houses in Indy and the midwest (often on vacant land) and would love to connect with others doing anything similar. Generally we build 3/1, 1500 sqft and rents for about 1500-1700 per side, so even if we are into or finance it at 300k it still yields 1% and there isn't any other way I know to get that 1% on 300k. The tiny houses are usually flips. Please let me know if I can help with anything. Thanks!
I'm an out of state investor looking to connect with an experienced RE agent to purchase unrestricted infill lots to develop a duplex. Ideally would love to meet and network with other developers in and around the Houston area. Please reach out with me if you're an agent who is also a developer themselves or have experience in the area. Looking forward to connecting!
Tom
one thing I'd say for sure Houston is known to have pretty lose zoning and not a lot of regulation. I don't think you'll find unrestricted but I don't know the market it just sounds like an absolute word from someone that doesn't understand what zoning and entitlements are and how you get permission to build multiple dwellings on one parcel.
@Tomcy Varghese Just chiming in becuause although I'm not an agent in Texas we build duplexes and tiny houses in Indy and the midwest (often on vacant land) and would love to connect with others doing anything similar. Generally we build 3/1, 1500 sqft and rents for about 1500-1700 per side, so even if we are into or finance it at 300k it still yields 1% and there isn't any other way I know to get that 1% on 300k. The tiny houses are usually flips. Please let me know if I can help with anything. Thanks!