Recommendations for Insurance Companies in Youngstown, Ohio?

Recommendations for Insurance Companies in Youngstown, Ohio?

Rental Property Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 45 votes

So I bought my first house (woo!!), now I'm looking into finding low-cost insurance in the Youngstown/Northeast Ohio area. Does anyone have any recommendations? I work for a top 3 insurance company but rates are pretty high, so I'm hoping to find someone else.

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Jason BottPro Member
Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
8y

@Alexa K. I don't represent competitive options for a single location, but will PM you the companies/agents I know who do. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason BottPro Member
    Insurance Agent · Nationwide · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Alexa K. I don't represent competitive options for a single location, but will PM you the companies/agents I know who do. 

  • Investor · Tallmadge, OH · Member since 2015 · 258 posts · 275 votes
    8y

    I have an amazing agent based out of Mount Vernon who insures all of our properties in the Akron area. Feel free to message me and I will send you his contact info.

  • Rental Property Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 45 votes
    8y

    @Jason Bott I'd love the info! 

    @Jen R. I will PM you. Thanks!

  • Specialist · Kingwood, TX · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Alexa, I do not write business in Ohio, but as an Insurance Agent and Real Estate Investor, I suggest finding a trustworthy Independent Insurance Agency.  They can shop many companies and can find exactly the right coverage for you.  If rates ever go up, they can re-shop them to keep your cost down.  Here's an agency in your area that I recommend:

    Rezin and Christi Howes - Integrity Insurance (in St. Clairsville)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.