Looking for investor friendly insurance agent in Lousiville KY

Looking for investor friendly insurance agent in Lousiville KY

IT Director · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 20 votes

Hello everyone, looking for someone that can do all - auto / personal / SF and MF investments. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help.

0Reply
7 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • James WilcoxBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 601 votes
    10y

    @Glen Nash IDK about agent specific but Shelter Insurance has insured properties that others were not able to for me. They seem to be a little more flexible, but I only have a small relationship with them so far. Might be worth looking into. I will probably bring them more business in the future because of them being a bit more flexible on their properties than other companies though.

    REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
  • IT Director · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 20 votes
    10y
  • Rental Property Investor · Clarksville, TN · Member since 2012 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Shelter is great for single family homes, I have my multifamily with Cincinnati.

    Cincinnati had a significant increase this year but I couldn't fine another with a better rate.

  • IT Director · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Thanks Brian. Good info

  • Rental Property Investor · Mineola, NY · Member since 2014 · 838 posts · 212 votes
    10y

    @Glen Nash I have a great guy at Rampart Insurance, contact me for some details.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.