What are some points I should hit on a wholesaling website?

What are some points I should hit on a wholesaling website?

Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Hey BP! I’m starting out wholesaling and I want to make a website I can put on my letters to direct potential sellers to. I’ve looked at some other investors and wholesalers websites to try and get an idea of what I should to for.

What are some ideas or things I should do in order to funnel leads in through my website?

What are some ways to improve my ranking and SEO on search engines? How could I become #1?

Does it matter what platform I use?

I’ve been using square space to try and build a simple but elegant website containing an about page, a contact page, and a form homeowners can fill out if they want to sell their house. Is there anything else I need or that I should do?

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
    5y

    @Logan Eckstein Discuss the benefits of selling a property with your company (over others). This can be you're "guarantee" (like a guaranteed 30 day close, for example).

  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Yeah, that makes sense. I'll think of some things like that!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.