posting classified ads to find motivated sellers

posting classified ads to find motivated sellers

Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 56 posts · 12 votes

is this a good ad to find properties to wholesale for quick cash?

[url]http://madison.craigslist.org/rew/3939866444.html

(i dont know how to use link button when composing the message, so you might need to copy and paste to view)

or here is the copy:

Reply [email protected] [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-07-16, 1:54PM CDT

[/b]I Buy Property. Any Condition. (Madison, Wi)

Need to get rid of your unwanted house?
Are you motivated to sell?

I pay CASH and close FAST!

email me your property info, I will give you an offer.

You can start your new life!

Location: Madison, Wi
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3939866444 Posted: 2013-07-16, 1:54PM CDT email to a friend
Stating a discriminatory preference in a housing post is illegal - please flag such posts as prohibited More info
Avoid scams, deal locally! DO NOT wire money (Western Union, Moneygram), or rent a unit sight unseen More info

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Tampa, FL · Member since 2012 · 933 posts · 492 votes
    13y

    All marketing in any business is a test of trial and error. I would say try that and if you are not getting the response you are looking for, then simply switch some of the wording up. Be creative and use a USP that people aren't using in your business to get the response you are looking for.

  • Abingdon, MD · Member since 2013 · 193 posts · 60 votes
    13y

    Try sprucing it up like so:



    I Buy Property. Any Condition. (Madison, Wi)



    Need to get rid of your unwanted house?

    Are you motivated to sell?



    I pay CASH and close FAST!



    Email me your property info, I will give you an offer.



    You can start your new life!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.