Wholesaling: Step-by-Step Finding the Deal to Closing the Deal

Wholesaling: Step-by-Step Finding the Deal to Closing the Deal

New to Real Estate · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for a step-by-step process for the typical Wholesaling deal with no luck. Do any wholesalers want to share what their process looks like from finding the deal to closing the deal? Please be as detailed as possible and include any tools, software, team members etc. that are necessary (or helpful) for someone new to utilize each step of the way. I truly appreciate your input on this!

1Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y

@Mitchell Parker I actually made a little flow chart that shows the process. Send me a PM and I will email it to you! Im sure it will help you get a better understanding of the steps!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · CT · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 56 votes
    5y

    @Mitchell Parker check out max maxwell on youtube. Videos are simple and offer a ton of info. Start from the oldest video to current

  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    @Mitchell Parker I actually made a little flow chart that shows the process. Send me a PM and I will email it to you! Im sure it will help you get a better understanding of the steps!

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Lydia T. Can you send it to me as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.