Real Estate Software

Real Estate Software

Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 154 posts · 82 votes

Hey Everybody! I listened to some Biggerpockets Podcasts the other day and realized how much I have been neglecting to pay people to help me with my marketing. I am wondering what software everybody uses to make their life easier? I need software/Companies for the following:

  1. Skip-Tracing that will lead to successful cold calls
  2. Tracking and maximizing efficiency while DFD
  3. Design a Professional RE website
  4. Set up Google Adwords ads for specific locations
  5. And anything to help with Direct Mail (IDK if that is out there)

So far, I only know of lead propeller for Google Adwords I believe.  Also, the cheapest, and most effective option would be appreciated! I feel like a lot of people can up-charge for unnecessary perks. Thanks for all of your help!

1Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    I used Myreipro. I liked it.  And get investor carrot 

  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 154 posts · 82 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Marlon Jackson:

    I used Myreipro. I liked it.  And get investor carrot 

     Awesome, I will definitely check those out. Thanks Man! Will those cover all of the things I need?

  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    @Timothy Douglas it’s a great start

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.