How do you go about reaching leads via sms marketing

How do you go about reaching leads via sms marketing

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP,

I’m currently sending out another wave of marketing to potential leads I’m interested in personally. I wanted to get any feedback on anyone’s experience with SMS marketing tools like “ReachApp”? Any recommendations? Low budget if possible as I have small batches of leads I’m focused on

Thanks in advance,

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
6y

Batch-SMS is a terrible strategy and everyone hates it when they receive it. The only way that text messaging works for sellers is after you have confirmed that they are ok to receive text messages in lieu of calls. Everyone knows a BS mass text these days. Do not waste your time. Texting should be a communicative thing for sellers you have a relationship with. Do you know anyone who got a blind text and responded? I didn't think so.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    6y

    Hi @Derrick Alexis,

    Are you looking for sellers or ? And what kind of properties? (I'm sure you are aware of the stringent SMS rules.)

    We use this to send specific offers to sellers in small quantities. It can work but the response and acceptance is nowhere near as well as good ole direct mail.

  • Jonathan GreeneBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    6y

    Batch-SMS is a terrible strategy and everyone hates it when they receive it. The only way that text messaging works for sellers is after you have confirmed that they are ok to receive text messages in lieu of calls. Everyone knows a BS mass text these days. Do not waste your time. Texting should be a communicative thing for sellers you have a relationship with. Do you know anyone who got a blind text and responded? I didn't think so.

  • Real Estate Investor · East Bay, CA · Member since 2010 · 44 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    TextSherpa is great.

    Just make sure that once you've locked in a price that works for you, you transition to getting them on the phone ASAP.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.