I’m trying out how to do probate in Philadelphia

I’m trying out how to do probate in Philadelphia

Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello I just wanted to know how to do a Probate in Philadelphia. And how long is process if anyone is out there please help me.

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 38 votes
    7y

    @Sharoyne Jones It might be different in PA but here from what I see here in MO, the timeline varies depending on the complexity of the estate, ability of the PR to submit the required paperwork, and the lawyer handling the estate. In my experience, maintaining communication with the lawyer is the best way to keeps tabs on how the process is moving along. Getting an introduction from the PR to the lawyer via email should open up that line of communication.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.