Is this a good 12 step wholesale, no money down, business plan?

Is this a good 12 step wholesale, no money down, business plan?

Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2011 · 111 posts · 10 votes

I am sorry if this is already somewhere. I did look, and did not find it.

I was perusing my documents folder, to see if I had left something undone that I was supposed to do, which happens all the time. I ran across a document I had obviously copied and pasted, Entitled: 12 Steps - How to Flip Houses? Or How to Wholesale Houses? No MONEY DOWN.

I punched that into google and it came up, of course. http://www.313realestate.com/blog/?p=999

Presented in full below. My question is, is this a good business plan, and is it really $10k that you are only making? I really don't know what to expect, since I have yet to wholesale one house, or any house for that matter. Regardless of the amount is this a good business plan / practice?

__________________________

0Reply
6 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 717 posts · 50 votes
    15y

    Hi Kevin. Is this your first business? I can try to help you out. Just add me as a friend and I can try to walk you through some stuff over the phone :).

  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2011 · 111 posts · 10 votes
    15y

    I am still in the learning phase. I am a bit ... how do you say ... neurotic ... retentive ... perfectionist, I have to know everything before I venture into actually doing something. Mind you, that does not mean that once I know it, I still won't do it, like others. Once I know something, I will do it in spades. And, I don't mean expert level. I just need to know it to a degree I feel comfortable with not seeming like a fool in front of people.

  • Curt DavisBusiness Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    15y

    why does Kevin who is new to this site have a picture in his profile but Greg who has posted over 400 or so still not have a profile picture? Nothing personal but I would not want advice from anyone who is not willing to show their face to the BP community. Again, nothing personal, its just good business and personality.

    Curt Davis - KAIZEN Realty538 Reviews
  • Real Estate Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2011 · 111 posts · 10 votes
    15y

    Curt Davis that is exactly what went through my mind when he offered to give me advice. I was a bit taken aback.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.