Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
I have some funds for these 2 counties. Tired of doing all the work. Anyone actually doing this in these counties? Jim, John, and Tom need not apply. e-mail or post here if interested. Rich
Investor · Reston, VA · Member since 2011 · 683 posts · 191 votes
15y
I used to see alot of inventory at good prices on RealtyBid.com. I don't know if the good buys are gone. I am in Naples for part of the year and looked at some of their listings a couple of years ago.
Investor · Reston, VA · Member since 2011 · 683 posts · 191 votes
15y
I just checked that site. Only 11 statewide and all sold. They used to have 100+ at a time with 10-20 in Lee/Collier. Maybe this is just a lull. I got a couple of excellent deals in Virginia in late '08/early '09.
Flipper/Rehabber · Seminole, FL · Member since 2010 · 859 posts · 316 votes
15y
My name is Jim, and I am not applying.
However I will try and help. A few minutes of research has revealed a few names and phone numbers of wholesalers (and potential wholesalers) in that area. I even stumbled across a smokin hot deal while lookin. If you would care to contact me offline I will kindly email you a list of people to contact in the area, as I cant put their names and numbers in this post.
Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
15y
Hi Uwe- I haven't chatted with you in a long time. Hope all is well.I got within a few hundred miles of you a month ago.
I have a personal assistant that operates my Storage facility and also oversees my other properties plus all my books etc. I needed to come up with an additional income stream to help him earn what he deserves. I was very successful in so TX for a couple years doing the same thing, but it has been more difficult finding flips here in FL. One lousy flip completed.
I'm looking for lower end flips, so when/if the market crashes again, I can still earn a decent return on money invested. I furnish the funds and my asst. does all the work. He has const background and a R.E. Brokers license as well. Just need enough properties to keep him busy and happy.
I have an example of what I'm interested in with another Thread where I chronicled the process of the acquisition/rehab/sale of the 1 property completed. That is what I'm still looking for in greater #'s.
Jimmy- Thanks for the reply. I'll e-mail you and any info, available, I'll pass on to my asst.
Rich