WHERE TO GET TAX DELINQUENT LEADS IN NYC?

WHERE TO GET TAX DELINQUENT LEADS IN NYC?

Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 327 posts · 152 votes

Hello BiggerPockets family. I’m really struggling to find tax delinquent, code violation, and probate leads in NYC. I’ve been to the courthouse multiple times, and have asked over 10 people that work there multiple times and they say the list doesn’t exist. Can anyone give some advice, or even a website that has them for NYC.

(US Lead List has nothing for NYC)

Looking to take my business to the next level, any feedback is appreciated. Thanks so much!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 327 posts · 152 votes
    7y

    Anybody????

  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Happy New Year Jordan!

    Did you ever make any progress in gaining any of this information?  I have been dealing with the same issue, any direction would be greatly appreciated!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.