Looking for list so I can cold call or contact motivated sellers

Looking for list so I can cold call or contact motivated sellers

Lawrenceville, GA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am a 19 year investor in the Atlanta market. I am trying to get my first wholesale deal so I can use my profit towards marketing to leverage my business. The problem is I don't know where to find motivated sellers. I want to cold call but when I went to the court house probate court & asked for a list they looked at me crazy. Is there a better way to ask or any other ways I can accesss as many list as possible to cold call such as code violations, tax delinquent ? 

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • RE Investor · Newnan, GA · Member since 2015 · 309 posts · 132 votes
    8y
    Drive around your neighborhood and look for vacant properties. When you see one, write down the address and then lookup the owner info via tax records. You can then send them a letter, postcard or call to find out if they are interested in selling. Good luck!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.