Looking to work with Investor friendly Brokers in Atlanta Ga area

Looking to work with Investor friendly Brokers in Atlanta Ga area

McDonough, GA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Ready to start Investing in Real Estate in the Atlanta Georgia area (Henry County, Dekalb County, Cobb County, Clayton County) and looking for an REI friendly Realtor to help find properties, make offers and connect me with buyers. Also, an Investor friendly Title Company that can do assignments and Double closings with an Investor friendly Lawyer in which they associate.

0Reply
17 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    What type of property?

    Commercial, multi family, self storage, NNN etc.?

  • Real Estate Agent · Social Circle, GA · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 53 votes
    8y

    I'm a newer agent in the Atlanta area and want to specialize in working with investors. Let's connect! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you or if you have a specific property criteria you're looking for.

  • McDonough, GA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Originally posted by @Rick Ferguson:

    What type of property?

    Commercial, multi family, self storage, NNN etc.?

    I'm looking for 3+/1+ SFR from 0 to $200,000.

  • McDonough, GA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Originally posted by @Sergiu Ionita:

    I'm a newer agent in the Atlanta area and want to specialize in working with investors. Let's connect! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you or if you have a specific property criteria you're looking for.

    OK, we can connect. I'm looking for 3+/1+ SFR from 0 to $200,000.

  • Real Estate Professional · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Lonnie,

    I am a commercial guy so look for a "local residential" agent in your area that specializes in working with investors.

    Google Rick Ferguson Commercial Real Estate Atlanta for my contact information if you wish to explore commercial properties.

    Best of luck

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.