Contracts needed to co-wholesale a deal in NC?

Contracts needed to co-wholesale a deal in NC?

Contractor · gastonia, NC · Member since 2009 · 42 posts · 2 votes

Looking to get into co-wholesaling and didnt know what was needed to complete a deal. I know the wholesaler has to have the property locked up but what comes after that... I can find wholesaler with good deals but how do I protect my interests?

2Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Safety Harbor, FL · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
9y
There are many legal websites that offer knowledge in this area and the contracts you would need. Google wholesaling contracts
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Safety Harbor, FL · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    There are many legal websites that offer knowledge in this area and the contracts you would need. Google wholesaling contracts
  • Rental Property Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    I'm in the same situation. I have a wholesaler with property's under contract but can't sell them and I think I have them sold. Im looking to protect my interests as well! Great thread post.
  • Rental Property Investor · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 26 votes
    9y
    @Teddy Patrick jr just to update you the contract needed is called a joint venture contract.
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Thanks for the info. In NC and may be looking into this at some point.

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    Not all advice offered may be legal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.