Is $950k to high a price to wholesale?

Is $950k to high a price to wholesale?

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 21 votes
I have a seller who's interested in selling their home with a large corner lot included, just off the top of her head she said she'd be interested at a price of 1 million dollars LOL. Unrealistic seller nothing I haven't heard before just asking the question is this too high a price point?
0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Lawrence, KS · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 51 votes
9y

I'm commenting just so I can hear if anyone has pulled off a deal like this. Holding costs would have to be high since there is a limited market.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lawrence, KS · Member since 2017 · 175 posts · 51 votes
    9y

    I'm commenting just so I can hear if anyone has pulled off a deal like this. Holding costs would have to be high since there is a limited market.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    following
  • Specialist · El Paso, TX · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 84 votes
    9y

    @Jarrett James it's not hard, you just have to find a big cash buyer,as long as its 70% of market value and the property is worth it. Not too many people interested in lots, so you have to find a developer. I had to try to move a package deal of 12 properties around that price point. It's hard but not Impossible. What earnest money you putting down, because 20 bucks not going to fly lol

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 21 votes
    9y
    Just briefly spoke with the seller she's interested and I have not currently submitted any earnest money. Putting all ducks in a row so to speak before proceeding forward
  • Real Estate Investor · Encinitas, CA · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y
    Jarrett James Is she interested in you wholesaling it or does she think you're a cash buyer? "Interested" might change when she looks over your contract (or not). And why is she unrealistic? If she says she wants $950K or $1M and your research shows it's worth $1.4M it's realistic for both.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.