Looking for Investor Friendly Attorney for Closings Charlotte are

Looking for Investor Friendly Attorney for Closings Charlotte are

Contractor · Troutman, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey y'all!  I'm looking for a new Attorney's office for title and closings in the Northern Charlotte suburbs (Mooresville, Davidson, Cornelius, Statesville) who is investor friendly and understands the wholesale business needs. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 187 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    would south Charlotte be acceptable? I have a phenomenal attorney that I use near carowinds. I urge all my clients to do so, and they are very satisfied. 

    The firm is the bond law firm. BP won't allow me to post their contact information but it's readily available on Google. 

    Should you need any assistance with buying, selling, or property management please let me know!  

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Woodleaf, NC · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Shannon, I have not used him yet but I've been told that Yates Faison, Ill from Cornelius is very familiar with investor deals ie wholesale, contract assignments etc

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.